Re: [Exim] Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Perkel
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4
I had a tempory/dirty solution when I used NT.

When you set up you IP addresses under "Advanced" what you add
additional IP's other than your main one - add the IP you want to block
as if it were an IP on your computer. Since your computer thinks it owns
the offending IP it can't talk to it externally - and therefore it is
effectively blocked.

It's dirty - but it does work.