RE: [Exim] Failed to expand condition

Autor: Simon Barr
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Failed to expand condition

Erm..... I must admit to looking at an old copy of the FAQ I have
laying around.

From my (old) copy:

This version of the FAQ applies to Exim 3.16 and later releases.

It must have been spotted before and updated, I've had the copy I was
using around for a while.

Sorry guys.

Simon Barr
Systems Engineer