Re: [Exim] need urgent help with exim 4 and RBL ?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: volker augustin
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] need urgent help with exim 4 and RBL ?
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, volker augustin wrote:

> hi,
>
> i need help with useing RBLs and exim 4, i want to stop relaying .....
> i put
>
> hostlist relay_from_hosts = ! ${lookup pgsql{SELECT host FROM
> host_blacklist where aktiv=1 group by host}{$value}fail}
> acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
>
> in the mainsection
> and
>
> acl_check_rcpt:
>
> #  accept  hosts = :
>   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]
>   message = invalid characters in local part

>   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>           domains       = +local_domains
>   require verify        = sender

>   accept  domains       = +local_domains
>           endpass
>           message       = unknown user
>           verify        = recipient

>   accept domains        = +relay_to_domains
>         endpass
>         message         = unrouteable adress
>         verify          = recipient

>     deny senders =  :

You dont want this one This will prevent bounce messages from being
delivered.

>     deny dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org
>             message = rbltest

>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

>     #senders            ="${lookup pgsql{select adr from account where
> adr is not null}}"
>     verify              = sender

>   accept authenticated  = *
>   deny    message       = relay not permitted

> in the acl-section of exim, but i dont know if it works.... spammers
> still relaying, my server is also listed now :(( how can i stop
> spamming? i thought acl and rbl was the right way, but it doesnt work
> for me....please please please help!
>
> ...and senders with an empty from-field <> are also relayed :(( how can
> i stop this?

An empty envelope sender is an indication of a bounce. You do NOT want
to reject messages on that criteria.

> i read so many howtos, docs and manpages, but im very confused now,

Start over with a simpler ACL.

Get rid of your MYSQL stuff, and see if it works without that. (Eg, just
list your IP networks directly in the ACL. Be sure to only list YOUR IP
networks, that you own/control.

Be sure to HUP (or restart) the exim daemon after making changes to your
config file, so that it will see the changes.

If that works, then your MYSQL query is probably hosed and you can start
debugging there..