Re: [Exim] Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Perkel
Dla: Dave C.
CC: Juha Saarinen, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Blocking incessant relay testers with Exim 4
Here's something I run on my linux server to block IP addresses.

#!/bin/sh
#
# Firewall Rules - This section provides a front end to pre-filter
# traffic coming in.

# The idea is that this can filter hackers from known IP address
# and filter packets before they even atempt to talk to services

# --- Clear the Tables

iptables -v -F INPUT

# --- Filter Hackers

# The file /etc/ipblocked contains a list of IP addresses that are blocked
# on this system. These are IPs of people who have tried to hack us.

if [ -f /etc/ipblocked ]; then
   for i in $( cat /etc/ipblocked ); do
      iptables -v -A INPUT -s $i -j DROP
   done