Re: [Exim] Conditional drive me nuts!

Author: Scott M. Nolde
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Conditional drive me nuts!
Marc Perkel(marc@???)@2002.06.11 09:39:04 +0000:
> OK - I need a little help here. Trying to make spam assassin work and I
> need a conditional and the language drives me nuts.
>
> I need a something like this
>
> condition = "${if {def:h_X-Spam-Status:}{no}{yes}}"
>
> but that doesn't work.
>
> I want a condition that will allow me to test if the message has already
> been touched by spam assassin and return true if it has not.
>
> I think this is the last piece I need to make this work.
>
> Thanks in advance.

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck_director:
    # When to scan a message :
    #   -   it isn't already flagged as spam
    #   -   it isn't already scanned
    #   -   it didn't originate locally (as long as I don't harbor
    #       spammers :-))
    condition = "${if and { \
                        {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
                        {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                        {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
    driver = smartuser
    transport = spamcheck

--