Re: [Exim] ACL's RULE!

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave C.
Aan: mb
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] ACL's RULE!
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 mb@??? wrote:

> On Jun 10 Dave C. wrote:
>
> >I just threw these together as part of an acl_data..
>
> Nice (I'll definitely apply a varation of this :), but..
>
> ># All hotmail.com mail should have this header
> >  deny          sender_domains  = hotmail.com
>    ^^^^
> Do you not mean "warn" here? Your message looks like a header (and,
> anyway, I'd be scared of rejecting for fear of those patterns changing..)

Nope. The reason it looks like a header is that I originally set these
up on another system. When I added them to my personal server I made
them deny. Also, I serously doubt hotmail is likely to stop adding that
header for their legitimate mail. They've been doing it for quite a long
time, and I seem to remember seeing other filters which check for it.