Re: [Exim] WebMin Module...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Xander D Harkness
Aan: Cory Daehn, 'Exim-User'
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] WebMin Module...
Cory Daehn wrote:

>Actually, I'm more interested in the ability to configure the alias,
>relay, etc information than I am in the major things. I have a
>"co-user" who is basically inept and unattainable when it comes to
>Linux. He barely manages to figure things out using Linuxconf and
>prefers webmin. I basically don't want him mucking around on my Linux
>box with a text editor and root privileges... { In fact, I wouldn't let
>him touch the box at all if he didn't own it. ;-) } Who knows what
>he'll screw up. But if he can edit the basic information using webmin,
>that's great for me when I don't have time to make simple changes.

http://www.spaceout.com/products/dbspace/

You might have a look at the product listed above. It has absolutely
nothing to do with exim or webmin. What it does provide is a fully
configurable flat file database.

The contents of the fle created look as follows:

admin|2/4/2002 at 20:12:54|Dr|G|James|Brown|1/1/2002|james|

I am sure that you could easily configure it such that field one is ip
address field two is reason why blocked, it might be an easier option
that writing your own interface to files.

The database will allow different users different access levels.

It is also free.

Kind regards
Xander