RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Cory Daehn
A: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', 'Exim-User \(E-mail\)'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
Chances are, most of my spam isn't going to come from a user on the SBC
DSL/dialup class B block. It seems the majority of the spam I get and
attempted spamming through my server seems to come from Russia, Germany,
Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. A lot of it has a return address ending in
.cn but I really doubt China is allowing spammers to set up shop, and
most of the returned mail to those addresses bounces.