[Exim] Re: Mail relay problems

Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
--
On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 06:01:55PM -0500, Cory Daehn wrote:

| How do I get exim to relay for an entire class B domain?

| 64.217.0.0/65536

Wow. IPv6's address length of 128 bits is supposed to be
inexhaustable, but you've got addresses that are 65536 bits in length.

;-)

-D

(I see that more explicitly helpful answers have already been given)

--

How to shoot yourself in the foot with Java:

You find that Microsoft and Sun have released incompatible class
libraries both implementing Gun objects. You then find that although
there are plenty of feet objects implemented in the past in many other
languages, you cannot get access to one. But seeing as Java is so cool,
you don't care and go around shooting anything else you can find.
    (written by Mark Hammond)