RE: [Exim] Next Step (Webmail)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Cory Daehn
Aan: 'Roberto Mason', 'Exim-User \(E-mail\)'
Oude Onderwerpen: [Exim] Next Step
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] Next Step (Webmail)
I use UebiMiau ... It's PHP based and works with POP3 servers only.

PHP is VERY efficient and zippy, even on my lowly Pentium II 400Mhz mail
server with 128Mb RAM running Linux-Mandrake.

It's freeware, and highly (and easily) customizable if you know anything
about PHP. (The main reason I picked it is because of it being PHP,
POP3, and the cute kitty logo. ;-) Hey, my roommate is the one
providing the mail servers here, and he likes cats... So what can I
say?)

Just copy it to /var/www/html/webmail (or wherever you'd like it) and
edit the config.php file to get it up and running. Just be sure that if
you have multiple virtual domains with duplicate user accounts that you
have a different mail server set up for each one, even if it's on the
same IP. Otherwise, uebimiau will give everyone with the same username
on the same server each other's setup information.

PLEASE be sure and read the directions. Make sure you create a
/usr/tmp/uebimiau directory and point it there. Otherwise it'll never
work. (NEVER store your temp folder for this program in a freely
accessible web directory.)

http://uebimiau.sourceforge.net/

Or (the site that redirects you to)

http://www.uebimiau.sili.com.br/