[Exim] XAMS and Exim 4.04 (fwd)

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] XAMS and Exim 4.04 (fwd)
Hi,

is anyone using XAMS with exim4 and is using the filters?

I want to use save .Exim/ in my filter-file, but $home isn't set in the
router, because file_directory is missing in the redirect-router's
options-list and the file_dir member isn't used in the source-file.

Is there another way to set the directory?

I tried transport_home_dir and transport_current_dir, but they are not
working, because they are expaned after the filterfile was processed.

Everything worked with exim3, but since the file_directory-option.

ciao, Nico