[Exim] using DB, failed to open DB file:... success

Author: Volker Augustin
To: Exim-User (E-mail)
Subject: [Exim] using DB, failed to open DB file:... success
hi there,

im using exim with postgres, when i was compiling, i tried to use my berkley db3 but this wont work, so i
linked against a stndard db library from redhat (dont know exactly which version - i have to figure out)

everything is working fine, but i got some messages like this in my log-output:

2002-06-08 20:17:10 17FKC4-0007kC-00 failed to open DB file /home/Exim/spool/db/wait-remote_smtp: Success

i dont know what to do with the constellation of 'failed' and 'success' ..... does this mean that failing was
successfully? is this now a successful action because failing open this file is what we want here?? please
help, this is confusing me .....

volker