RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems

Góra strony
Autor: John (TJ) Penton
Dla: Andy Coy
CC: exim
Temat: RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Andy Coy wrote:

> I don't know how to set up auth, and like I said no one can relay at the
> moment, thats my problem. As I only have 7 days left in the NOC how could I
> set it up as an open relay, I don't mind doing that for 7 days till I move
> out and into my new NOC.

I can't fix your problem, but a couple of tips:

exim -bV

to find out exactly what version you are using.
Take Xander's advice. Stop exim and restart it something like:

exim -v -d11 -bd

Then try relaying an email - this will give you lots of debug output.
Email this information to the list and people might be able to be a bit
more specific with their help.

John

-- "We can look for te North Pole, or we can play `Here we go gathering
Nuts and May' with the end part of an ants' nest. It's all the same to
me."