著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Andy Coy
CC: exim
題目: Re: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
"Andy Coy" <judge@???> writes:

> I'm not trying to allow relay for them through my server. I'm trying to get
> outgoing mail from my server to relay through them. I've not made it very
> clear have I, I have 200 users who have not been able to sent mail for 7

Good lord above. You want to set Tiscali's (not all that good)
mailserver as a smarthost for your Exim install, is that it?

Take a look at the Exim FAQ, or http://www.hserus.net/exim.html

What you have managed to do is to let any Tom, Dick and Harry on a
Tiscali dialup relay through your machine.

        -srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org
[Linux One Stanza Tip]    From : <bish@???>