RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andy Coy
Para: exim
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Re: Mail relay problems
I'm not trying to allow relay for them through my server. I'm trying to get
outgoing mail from my server to relay through them. I've not made it very
clear have I, I have 200 users who have not been able to sent mail for 7
days and all Tiscali's customer service people say is it's a congfiguration
problem on my server. I need to sort it out. In 7 days I'm gonna tell them
where to shove it and co-locate elsewhere.

"Andy Coy" <judge@???> writes:

> Yes guy's Tiscali host me. They swallowed the small company that hosted

me.
> Now they have linked uk the whole of the uk into one big national network,
> if I don't have all these IP'S in I'll have problems. The relay issue
> started after we went over to this national setup. Radius is permit
> all so

Jesus Christ. If you dont own and control all those IPs, don't relay
for them.

Set up SMTP AUTH or something similar.

    -srs