Re: [Exim] Help with rejecting hosts problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Stephen Woodbridge
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Help with rejecting hosts problems
Yes, I think I am confused. So let me back up and describe the problem
and hopefully someone can point me in the direction of a solution,
because mine obviously didn't work.

Spam is the problem :)
I started using RBL lists, this works great, but some hosts that I want
to get mail from are listed.

How do I make a white list of hosts I want to get mail from?
If I need to how do I make a white list of senders on hosts I want to
get mail from?

I still get spam from hosts that are not on RBL lists.

How do I make my own black list of hosts to block?
How do I over ride a black listed host for a specific sender?

This is what I was trying (un-successfully) to do below.

You guys are great and I appreciate the help everyone has provided.

-Steve