Re: [Exim] reject a recipient after DATA

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] reject a recipient after DATA
--
On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 12:12:27PM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
| On 06 June 2002, Derrick 'dman' Hudson said:
| > I want to reject all mesasges to "bounceme@???", but I want
| > to do it _after_ the local_scan() has been run (to give it a chance to
| > reject first). I want to do this to allow people to experiment with
| > sa-exim before they install it themself by running the mail through my
| > system. The purpose of the failure (with suitable message) is to
| > notify them that the message got past SA. (the "Dave.Null" address
| > works satisfactorily, though :-)).

| Do you insist that the message be rejected at SMTP-time?

It would be nice, especially for people who might test it
interactively.

| If not, maybe something like this:

Thanks. I'll try that.

| Hmmm, you could probably also do this in the system filter -- but then
| you have to worry about the multiple recipients case.

As for multiple recipients ... if the message is sent to "bounceme",
why would anyone else (that is, me) want to see it? In this unusual
case I wasn't worried about that at all.

-D

--

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout
is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.