Re: [Exim] rewrite rule when using forwardfile

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nicholas Piper
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] rewrite rule when using forwardfile
On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Nicholas Piper wrote:

> > Try running
>
> > exim -d9 us
>
> I don't see anything which tells me what is wrong.

Oops. I should have said, "try running 'exim -d9 us' *as an admin
user*". Sorry about that.

> nicholas@piamox7:/usr/local/new_home/nicholas$ /usr/sbin/exim -d9 us
> Exim version 3.34 debug level 9 uid=1000 gid=1000
> Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: DB 2.4.14: (6/2/98)
> Caller is a trusted user
> This is a test. Please ignore it.
> .
> LOG: 0 MAIN
> <= nick@??? U=nicholas P=local S=305
> Exim version 3.34 debug level 1 uid=8 gid=8

                                ^
                                ^
                                ^
The debug level has been forced down to 1 for a non-admin user. This
doesn't show anything interesting, unfortunately. I'm afraid you'll have
to try again, as root or exim or another admin user (if you have any set
up).