Re: [Exim] Mail clients vs SMTP AUTH methods

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: Leonardo Boselli
CC: John W Baxter, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Mail clients vs SMTP AUTH methods
Leonardo Boselli <leo@???> writes:

> 3.12 ... since 4.x does not add tto many usefus feature, but a couple of
> these can easily lead to errors [say sending HTML messages], since me and
> all people that I know about has kept 3.12 !

Ah. I have not used pegasus since 3.12 came out (switched to linux /
freebsd on my desktop and mutt / emacs as my MUA). Then had to install
pegasus 4.x as I was stuck in a linux-less environment for about a month
or so recently.

Was quite impressed by its having changed for the better. Lots of stuff
that I'd been wanting in 3.x - and stuff I didn't want at all (like html
support and such - but that can be turned off I think).

        -srs