[Exim] Converting from sendmail, searching aliases in a unif…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Roger B.A. Klorese
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Converting from sendmail, searching aliases in a unified namespace, pre-lookup key xformation (resend)
Any ideas here? Anyone?

---------Included Message----------
In the Majordomo 2 integration with sendmail, per-domain virtusertables
and alias files are used, to change
    foo@???
into
    foo-lists.bar.com
for lookup (because the namespace is non-partitioned).

Given the Exim 3 director

majordomo_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
pipe_transport = address_pipe
suffix = "+*"
suffix_optional
user = lists
group = lists
domains = lsearch;/war/lists/ALIASES/mj-domains
file = /war/lists/ALIASES/mj-alias-${domain}
search_type = lsearch

..is there any way to transform the key used in the lookup first from
KEY
KEY-DOMAIN
so I don't need to recreate all my files yet?