[Exim] exim + amavis + cyrus?

Autor: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim + amavis + cyrus?
Hi,

Anyone have a recipe on how to do this? Or reasons why one shouldn't?
We've been happily running exim + cyrus, so that part is happy.

The problem is that to run amavis you need something like this in the
Transports:

amavis:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/sbin/amavis <${sender_address}> ${pipe_addresses}"
prefix =
suffix =
check_string =
escape_string =
# for debugging change return_output to true
return_output = false
return_path_add = false
user = amavis
group = amavis
path = "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"
current_directory = "/var/amavis"
headers_add = "X-Virus-Scanned: by AMaViS (http://amavis.org/)"

while for cyrus I've already got this transport:

local_delivery_cyrus:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver \
            -e -m ${substr_1:${local_part_suffix}} -- ${local_part}"
  user = cyrus
  group = cyrus
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add
  return_output
  log_output
  prefix =
  suffix =

I can't work out how to get the two to co-exist :-(

Thanks for any ideas,
Jacot
--
F.F. Jacot Guillarmod - IT Division - Rhodes University - Grahamstown
mailto:Jacot@ru.ac.za tel:+27.46.603-8600 fax:+27.46.603-8012 (imp)