著者: Yann Golanski
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] large scale systems.
Since it has been a while since I have worked with an large systems[1] and
I have giving a talk at the Exim course I'd better ask more up-to-date
admin of large scale systems if anything has changed in the last few
years.

What I am intresting in knowing is about:
* Virus, spam and filter management.
* Disk space (either spool or mail boxes storage) with respect to quota,
NFS, file systems, solidstate disks.
* Databases use with respect to users's and/or domain data.
* Network architecture and loads.
* Problems encountered, bottle necks, oddities.

Thanks.

[1] For those who don't know I used to managed and expand the Energis
Squared mail system which provides connectivity andservice to Freeserve
amongst others. It used to be (and probably still is) the biggest in Europe.
--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun