Re: [Exim] local_scan w spamassasin AND antivirus

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] local_scan w spamassasin AND antivirus
--
On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 06:58:31PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:

| Subject says it all.

| I have a need to do this. If anyone has done it I would love if they
| would share their hackery.

| If not then I guess I will try it on my own.

I haven't done it, but does your AV thingy work like a UNIX filter?
If so it is quite simple to plug your own together. Both SA-exim and
exiscan allow you to specify whatever file you want as the scanner
program. With exiscan you specify a pattern that will be matched on
stdout for "bad" messages. With SA-exim you make the score in the
X-Spam-Status header higher than the threshold you've configured. To
glue SA and AV together, just make a script that first pipes the
message to one (probably the AV) and if it's bad, output the necessary
"magic" for the local_scan to reject it. If it's not bad, pipe it
through the other and output the necessary "magic". I don't think
that an inefficient implementation would take very long to knock
together.

HTH,
-D

--

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.