Re: [Exim] Scalability

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: Xander D Harkness, Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Scalability
On 5 Jun 2002, at 21:09, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> You might also like to try message_size_limit_count_recipients
> This takes the message limit and multiplies it by the number of
> recipients therefore you could have a 20Mb
> limit on your message size which should not affect anyone (okay many
> people ;-) but it means that they will
> not be able to mail more that twenty people a 1Mb video or whatever it
> may be.

This would avoid me many massages. unfortunately i have another
problem:
some of these huge messages come from officil sources and must
not be blocked, neither bounced.
I should have this option:
if (the message is sent to more than 4 people) _and_ (the product
addresses*size is greater than 20 MB ) _and_ (the message is
greater than 100 kB) then
the message is sent to a specified address modifying the reply-to
header so it points to all original addressees
(I have a special address that get the message, optionally decode
it and put all the parts on a web page, then sent to reply-to the url
of the page )
is there a way ?
(the oversized messages are not bounced, just forwarded to a
different address )

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile