Re: [Exim] How to get Exim 4.04 to verify that a sender come…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Tim Sexton
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to get Exim 4.04 to verify that a sender comes from our domain
Tim Sexton <tsexton@???> writes:

> I would like to set up Exim to verify that all senders come from our
> domain, and refuse the relay if they don't. Is there a way to make it
> verify the that the sender's address is *younglife.org? I have read the
> docs, but still can't figure out how to make it reject a relay based on
> a sender address not meeting a spec.

The best thing you can do (given things like mailing lists which rewrite
the return-path) is to implement smtp auth for people to send mail out
of your domain.

If you want to control the envelope-from, force your users to use
something like a webmail interface.

          -srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org