Re: [Exim] Failing dbmnz lookup with exim-4.04

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
A: Tamas TEVESZ
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Failing dbmnz lookup with exim-4.04
Well, I built exim's test_dbfn program and it also does not show a reference
to the db library when ldd is run against it, but it works fine...

However, the source of this problem appears to be that Cyrus IMAPD is using
the db3 libraries in db 1.85 compatibility mode, and exim is not. That means
the database files are not easily shareable between the two applications. At
the moment I am compiling db-4.0.14 and will install it into a fresh
directory tree, and let imapd and exim both build against that. I'll post
the results in a little bit...