Re: [Exim] Failing dbmnz lookup with exim-4.04

Author: Kevin P. Fleming
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Failing dbmnz lookup with exim-4.04
I thought about permissions, but the file's owner/group are mail:mail, exim
is configured to run as mail:mail, the file's mode is 0600, and I'm running
the exim -be test as root. I just tested with the file's mode set to 0777,
same result.

Using "exim -d -be" gives an additional "search_open: dbmnz
"/opt/var/imap/mailboxes.db"" before the Failed... line.