Re: [Exim] Re: Trouble using Outlook XP with Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Re: Trouble using Outlook XP with Exim
+++ Peter Grace <Wednesday 05 June 2002 04:26 am>:
>     First of all, my apologies for sending you personal e-mail.  The
> mailing list does not set exim-users as the reply to, and so it
> replied to your address.

Sorry. It was rather late. And I was a bit tired.

> outlook without it already checking the e-mail (for instance, no POP
> retrieval at the same time) the e-mail goes through fine. However,
> when the e-mail is being sent while the machine already is sending a
> POP connection, then both connections will eventually time out. This

Could you run a packet sniffer of some kind, and look at logs on outlook and
exim / sendmail?

Might be something as simple as identd or a dns / rdns issue.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org
[Linux One Stanza Tip]    From : <mallet@???>