[Exim] Using Spamassassin in an intermediate MTA

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Owen Creger
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [Exim] Using Spamassassin in an intermediate MTA
I'm using Exim 3.22-14 on RedHat w/ Kernel 2.4
The box is in my DMZ and handles all inbound and outbound mail from my
internal server.

I have searched the exim-users group and haven't found anything I can use.
I have looked at the doc @
http://bogmog.sourceforge.net/document_show.php?doc_id=28
It appears to be a config for a terminal MTA and not an intermediate MTA

How do I setup spammassassin with Exim on an intermediate MTA?
I also don't want it to scan outbound messages, to save on processor cycles.

Owen C. Creger CCNA
InfoSec Security Administrator
Creative Solutions, a division of Thomson Professional and Regulatory Inc.
7322 Newman Blvd.
Dexter, MI 48130
email: ocreger@???
ph: 734-426-5860 ex. 3787