Re: [Exim] where to find docs and specs about existing drive…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] where to find docs and specs about existing drivers??
On 04 June 2002, Jerome Lapostolle said:
> hello,
>
> I need to do a director which forward mails for aliases contained in an file.
> this file is not a real alias file, it's like:
> mail_address: mail_address,mail_address,...etc
>
> my problem is standard alias driver take only local_part to find
> existing aliases and I cant find any documentation on how works in
> details the different predefinite driver in exim, so I cant figure how
> to "derivate" alias method to do this.

First, you forgot to mention which Exim version you're using. You
mentioned directors, though, so I'll assume Exim 3.

Have you tried the Exim documentation, available a few clicks away from
www.exim.org? You've already got an aliasfile director, so all you need
to do is look at at chapter 23, "The aliasfile director" --
specifically, the 'include_domain' option. Good luck!

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???