[Exim] where to find docs and specs about existing drivers??

Autor: Jerome Lapostolle
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [Exim] Trouble using Outlook XP with Exim
Assumpte: [Exim] where to find docs and specs about existing drivers??
hello,

I need to do a director which forward mails for aliases contained in an file.
this file is not a real alias file, it's like:
mail_address: mail_address,mail_address,...etc

my problem is standard alias driver take only local_part to find existing aliases and I cant find any documentation on how works in details the different predefinite driver in exim, so I cant figure how to "derivate" alias method to do this.

I just want one file for all aliases because I have many differents domains so one alias file for each is too much.

here is a working method with one alias file for each domain, if anybody know one by using just one file: