Re: [Exim] Postmaster Notify on Frozen Messages

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Greg Ward
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Postmaster Notify on Frozen Messages
On 04 June 2002, Cory Daehn said:
> And regarding the previous responses I've gotten as to the utter
> futility of trying to understand the exim docs... It helps to take into
> account that they're not really documentation, but a specification.
> Even if they still make stereo instructions read like a Dr. Seuss book.

The Exim spec assumes that you already have a solid understanding of
how Internet email works. I didn't when I started, so I read it again
and again and again, and it's starting to sink in. Have you tried
reading Philip Hazel's book on Exim? I gather it is a much gentler
intro, and includes lots of general how-Internet-email-works material.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???