Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Brandon Mercer
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
On 2002-06-03 at 08:51 -0700, Brandon Mercer wrote:
> [root@eutonian root]# exim -d 11 -M 17EjA0-0000gb-00-D
> Exim version 4.04 uid=0 gid=0 pid=5133 L=834cb8

> Recipients:
>      11
>      -M
>      17EjA0-0000gb-00-D

> That's what it printed out to me... hope you know what
> that means better than I do!!

It means that you've just been caught by a difference between Exim 3 and
Exim 4.

In Exim 3, "White space between -d and the number is optional."

In Exim 4, this is no longer the case. No whitespace. And there are in
fact per-topic keywords for debugging information.
--
I'm reasonably sure that I slept last night because I think that I woke up
two or three times. Why am I a sysadmin?