Re: [Exim] [OT] HTML bounces

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Exim List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [OT] HTML bounces
On 2002-06-02 at 23:53 +0100, Alan Thew wrote:
> > This MTA: MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12
> > is now generating bounce messages in HTML rather than plain text.

> How is this worse than generating bounces in TNEF?

*blinks*

If it weren't quarter past one, I'd now be locking up the NOC and
heading back to the pub for a few stiff drinks.

Which PoS heap o'crock misbegotten excuse for an MTA actually generates
bounces using TNEF? (I can make a fairly solid guess as to the vendor).
--
Necessity never made a good bargain. -- Ben Franklin