Re: [Exim] spamlist

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: Scott M. Nolde
Cc: manoo, Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spamlist
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:21:05AM -0400, Scott M. Nolde wrote:
> Combine spamassassin with a rbl from spews.osirusoft.com and you'll be in
> good shape. I also have a LART list of known spammers and their ISPs

Actually you can do both at the same time:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

You can do better even, you can use other RBLs and only reject mail if
someone is in, let's say two RBLs at the same time (adjust the SA scores to
do whatever you'd like)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key