Re: [Exim] Mail Spooling in RedHat7.3

Góra strony
Autor: Dan Egli
Dla: Brandon Mercer, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Mail Spooling in RedHat7.3
if you are trying to get sendmail messages into the Exim Q, I don't think
you can.

If on the other hand you have messages that show in the Exim Mail Queue then
there must be a reason why they are not delivering. Have you read your panic
log? Try running with the -d9 parameter and see what the output says.

-- Dan