[Exim] mail routing depending on MX entry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Lemke
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] mail routing depending on MX entry
Hi,

we have many downstreams managing our mail traffic to non-local
domains.

Does anyone know if it is possible (in Exim 3) to route mails to only
one of them depending on the MX host as target of quite a few german
domains with the aim to collect them there.

We may have this situation in the near future and want to prevent the
rest of our downstreams from large mailqueues in case of unreachable
MX hosts.

The solution writing our downstreams IP for this MX to /etc/hosts or redirect
traffic with ipchains is not my preferred proceeding ;)

regards

Peter

--
Peter Lemke