[Exim] vacation & aliases

Góra strony
Autor: Stephan Uhlmann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] vacation & aliases
Hello list!

For the company I work for I created a vacation facility based on the once
feature in exim. Now we have some email aliases like info@, sales@ etc. which
are aliased to certain users.
Now if one of these users goes on vacation and somebody sends email to sales
then s/he gets the autoreply message from this user. To customers this looks
like the whole sales department is just one person and this one is on
vacation.

So now my question is if I either can configure the vacation feature so that
it ignores certain addresses or configure the aliases in question so that
maybe a certain value is set (like the amavis "scanned-ok") which the
vacation director then uses to distinguish between aliases which are ok to
autoreply and aliases where the autoreply message should be suppressed.

My exim director configuration looks like this (maybe it helps):

=============================
amavis_director:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = smartuser
transport = amavis_transport

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = dbm;/etc/exim/domainlist.dbm
file = /etc/exim/aliases/$domain
search_type = lsearch*

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

vacation:
  driver = localuser
  require_files = /opt/vacation/away/${local_part}
  senders = " ! ^.*-request@.*:\
              ! ^owner-.*@.*:\
              ! ^postmaster@.*:\
              ! ^listmaster@.*:\
              ! ^mailer-daemon@.*:\
              ! ^nobody@.*:\
              ! ^root@.*"
  condition = "${if or {{match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}} {eq
{$sender_address} {}}} {no} {yes}}"
  transport = vacation_transport
  unseen
  user = root
  no_expn
  no_verify

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

Regards,
Stephan

--
I intend to live forever. So far so good.