Re: [Exim] Exim Maildir RFC 2822 compliant ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim list
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim Maildir RFC 2822 compliant ?
On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 05:45, Tom Samplonius wrote:
> In fact, it would be nice if maildir POP servers ate the From_ line,
> just like a mbox POP server would, to ensure that the POP client is given
> a RFC822/2822 compliant message.

Maybe but thats a hack round a line that should never have been in the
maildir message anyway. Additionally, if you do this you also then have
to open up each message file when scanning the maildir so you can check
for a leading From_ line and reduce the reported message size by that
line's length..... ugh

    Nigel.