Re: [Exim] All accept router

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dman
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] All accept router
--
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 03:27:03PM +0200, Herman Cremer wrote:
| Hi

| I have a router, my last router that needs to accept
| everything that has not been accepted thus far.

| Same as the customer reply in the FAQ.

| ROUTER:
| non_exist:
|      driver = accept
|      transport = non_exist_reply
|      no_verify     ;;;;; i turned this on and off, still doesnt work.

| TRANSPORT:
| non_exist_reply:
|      driver = autoreply
|      user = exim
|      to = $sender_address
|      subject = "User does not exist"
|      text = "No such mailbox here"

| Any ideas ?

Why would you need that? If the user doesn't exist, then don't have
any router which accepts the recipient and exim will reject it with
the proper message.

If you wanted all such mail delivered to a catch-all location, that
would be a different matter.

-D

--

A violent man entices his neighbor
and leads him down a path that is not good.