[Exim] Authenticated SMTP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Richardson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Authenticated SMTP
Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I can't seem to
find any references.

With exim 3 auth_hosts=MUSTAUTH:* caused all clients to have to
authenticate as the first thing they do, before the MAIL FROM...

With exim 4 I don't know how to do the same. I assume its to do
with the ACLs but acl_check_rcpt is 'too late'.

I'm sure that the answer will be blatantly obvious...

And yes, I'll be on the course in June.

Thanks

Mike
--
-----Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival.------
Copyright 2002       Mike Richardson, Room G98, Manchester Computing