[Exim] timestamps in the log wrong(?) (Cygwin)

Author: Javier
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] timestamps in the log wrong(?) (Cygwin)
Hi all!!

I'm using the excelent "port" of exim-4.04 for cygwin that can be
found at
ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/pc/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Humblet_Pierre_A/V1
.1/

and it's working great!!

The only "gotcha" I find is that the program seems not to be aware of the
machine's local time.
I am on GMT+1 (CET), and have both
/etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Madrid
and
TZ=CST-1DST
so that the rest of the commands behave as expected (for instance, date
gives me the proper time, etc)...

but, the log (found at /usr/local/exim/spool/log ) is "out of sync"... when
it's 03:41 here, the log will read:
2002-05-28 21:40:59 ...

so I was wondering, is there any option I should set in exim/configure, or
is it some kind of compile time flag, or....

Any help greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Javier

--
----

You are nobody until you have been ignored by a cat.