Re: [Exim] Exim 3.34 assertion failure--LDAP related [follow…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Tommy Lacroix
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.34 assertion failure--LDAP related [followup]
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Tommy Lacroix wrote:

> I'm following up on that problem. It doesn't seem to have the same
> undetermined cause (duh), but still, the error message is the same.

I'm afraid I don't remember if anything was sorted out for this - I
rather suspect not. But so much has been going on lately...

>     == something@??? T=remote_smtp defer (-44): retry time not
> reached for any host
>   delivering message 17Aynk-0007py-00 (queue run pid 1114 fd 6)
>   LOG: 0 MAIN
>     => runtime <runtime@???> D=ldapuser T=quota_delivery
>   exim: error.c:221: ldap_parse_result: Assertion `r != ((void *)0)' failed.

error.c must be part of LDAP; it isn't part of Exim. I guess somebody
needs to read the LDAP code to see what function it is in. Exim doesn't
call ldap_parse_result itself.

I'm afraid I'm on vacation for a week from now, so this will have to
wait for my attention. If you can find out any more while I'm away, that
will be helpful.

It is odd that it happens only some times.