Re: [Exim] Received header lines IP address lookup

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: John Horne
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [Exim] Received header lines IP address lookup
On 24-May-2002 at 13:11:40 Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
> On Fri, 24 May 2002, John Horne wrote:
>> My thought is that exim is not getting a DNS reverse lookup for the
>> mailhub
>
> how's your host_lookup ?

Damn he's good :-)

Local MTA has:

host_lookup = LOCALHOST

and 'LOCALHOST' is a macro specifying

LOCALHOST = jhorne.csd.plymouth.ac.uk : localhost

Obviously the '!' only applies to the first entry and an implied '!*' is
tacked on the end. Hence no lookups are done.

Well done. Thanks.

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???