Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dan Egli
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] SMTP authentication
I can top post just fine. I was posting in the message to show the sections of
the message I was referring to. It's not that uncommon (or at least it was not
that uncommon in the days before the internet).
As for wraping my lines, the wordrap here is set to 78 characters I believe. So
any wods on a line that exceed the 78 character mark are automatically wrapped
when I send the message.

Get off my case.