Re: [Exim] long pause when coming in from localhost

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Randy Bush
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [Exim] long pause when coming in from localhost
--
On 2002-05-23 at 11:20 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> > I have to read NANOG as part of my job
>
> 'fess up. you're just another machochist

Entirely unrelated!

There's masochism, and there's repeatedly plunging your head into a
bucket of bovine effluent.

> > If you don't have authd turned on, do you get delays with a
> > "telnet -4 localhost 25"?
>
> yup

Any chance of getting a network dump to verify that the reverse
connection is only being attempted with IPv4?

> > ipfw => FreeBSD ?
>
> 4.6-stable, a few weeks old

*blinks*

4.5-STABLE is out. 4.6 is still in Release Candidate stage, isn't it?

> > But if you can help narrow it down, past evidence suggests Phil Hazel
> > will be very co-operative in fixing the bugs. :^)
>
> he just happens to have an old account on the box <grin>

Bonus.
--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodiet? [ Who watches the watchers? ]