著者: Riccardo Baldanzi
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Callback
Sorry, my fault....i've activated firewall logging and i saw that exim was
calling back host in DNS MX query.
Unfortunately, in my case, that host was permanently down and so exim is
temporarily unable to verify sender and neither the receiver or the sender
received any error (why?).

I must test more carefully before posting.

Riccardo