Re: [Exim] message_filter_directory_transport problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: John Horne
CC: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [Exim] message_filter_directory_transport problem
On Wed, 22 May 2002, John Horne wrote:

>   saved_dhcp:               (as the transport)
>     driver = appendfile
>     directory = /usr/local/exim/spool/dhcp-saved
>     user = exim

> In the system filter file I have:
>
>   if $sender_host_name matches "dhcp\\\\.plym(outh)?\\\\.ac\\\\.uk\\$" then
>              logfile /usr/local/exim/logs/dhcp.log
>              logwrite "$tod_log: Subject: $h_Subject:\n\
>                              \t Sender: $sender_fullhost\n\
>                              \t   From: $sender_address\n\
>                              \t     To: $h_To:"
>              save spool/dhcp-saved/
>   endif

> However, I need to add another entry to the system filter to store spam
> messages as individual messages in a different directory. But the
> 'message_filter_directory_transport' is set to a specific directory (exim
> doesn't seem to like it if I remove the 'directory' option :-)).

You have used a non-absolute path in the system filter. Due to a buglet
in Exim, this is making it ignore that value, and use the value of
"directory" in the transport.

If you use an absolute path in the filter, you should not need
"directory" in the transport.

[I'll fix the bug, of course. It should be complaining about the lack of
an absolute path.]