[Exim] Re: percent hack relaying help, please

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Miquel van Smoorenburg
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: percent hack relaying help, please
In article <20020522125308.205FD6F5AC@???>,
Nancy Davis <nedavis@???> wrote:
>Hi Philip,
>
>> > Any help in finding out why this host is relaying would be greatly
>> > appreciated.
>>
>> Sigh. This looks like "the usual misunderstanding".
>
>This is the default behavior from a Debian installation using the
>defined "satellite" configuration. I was very surprised that the
>default behavior was to relay.

It probably doesn't relay, but it accepts the address, and sends
it to a smarthost unmodified. That smarthost relays for you, and
does use the % for routing. Result: 2-stage open relay.

Mike.
--
"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
- R.D. Lang