Re: [Exim] Subject: in autoreply (vacation)

Inizio della pagina
Autore: John Jetmore
To: exim-users
CC: Robert Heron
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Subject: in autoreply (vacation)
Here's what I did for our users (3.36) (I know some of this isn't great,
I'm just presenting the concept). It looks up the interesting stuff from a
user's .vacation file, or uses defaults if needed. This is designed to
be run from a web interface, though I haven't built that part yet. I
recently expanded the condition to allow a simulation of vacation's -a
option. The only thing that's really missing is a lookup for once_repeat,
but that string isn't expanded. I put in a feature request for it a while
back. .vacation looks like this:

FROM: John Jetmore <jetmore@???>
USERS: (?i)john@|jetmore
SUBJECT: Re: $h_subject:
TEXT: This is\nthe body\nof the\nresponse

DIRECTOR:
local_vacation:
  driver = localuser
  transport = local_vacation
  require_files = /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation
  condition = \
    ${if match\
      {$h_to:}\
      {\
        ${lookup{USERS}lsearch{\
          /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation\
        }{$value}{(?i)$local_part}}\
      }\
      {yes}\
      {no}\
    }
  no_verify
  no_expn
  unseen

TRANSPORT:
local_vacation:
  driver = autoreply
  user = $local_part
  to = $sender_address
  once_repeat = 7d
  once = /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation.db
  from = \
    ${lookup{FROM}lsearch{\
      /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation\
    }{$value}{$local_part@$domain}}
  subject = \
    ${expand:\
      ${lookup{SUBJECT}lsearch{\
        /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation\
      }{$value}{Away from mail}}\
    }
  text = \
    ${expand:\
      ${lookup{TEXT}lsearch{\
        /home/${lc:$local_part}/.vacation\
      }{$value}{I am currently away from my mail}}\
    }